10:37
分享
评论
本帖最后由 文森熊 于 2016-8-31 16:16 编辑

原文:http://www.instructables.com/id/ ... tive-IKEA-Lack-Tab/

page.jpg

The Beginning

Being interested in 3D printers since 2011 after purchasing a
BFB 3D Touch (Now 3D Systems with the latest model being the Cube Pro costing over £2000) I wanted to build a stable Large build platform 3D Printer for a fraction of the price.
Many Enthusiast's entries into the 3D printer market comes from the purchase of the Prusa i3 kit and in keeping with the good work of the Joseph Prusa design I felt it would be great if the design could be simple.
One of the many drawbacks I noticed was the overall finished look of the DIY kits; i set upon the task of creating a product that not only was affordable and easy to build but one which had style and form a look in keeping with the futuristic possibilities 3D printing brings.

Step 1: About the Printtable
5.jpg

Inspiration to create a 3D printer from an Ikea Lack table simply came from the fact that my BFB 3D touch printer had been placed on top of a lack table for the last 5 years. Whilst the lack table absorbed the vibration and forces applied from 5 years of printing the table showed no obvious signs of wear or distortion. Further investigation of the Lack range fuelled my ambition by the world having easy access to IKEA furniture chain, resulting in a worldwide common platform in which to build the range of large format printers.

It’s this Format which will bring the greatest benefits to Hackers, Builders and 3D printing enthusiasts all around the world encouraging people to build, share and adapt the design creating an entire collaboration of adaptions, improvement's and opportunities. This project was published on 3dhubs.com and as gained such amazing feedback and support with the community requesting a instructable, so here it is for all to use and hopefully you will find it easy to follow with help and support available at the newly created site especially for this project printtable.com
The Printtable project could not of been possible without the amazing help of my family, Louise (my daughter) for burning the candles at both ends creating fantastic renders, schematics for the build instructions and endless contributions to the design, Louise's husband Steve (Son-in Law) who spent hours on social media and websites promoting the Printtable project. My son James who spent most of his spare time just after finishing exams at university to create the website and endless hours (many through the night)piecing together 100s Gb of video footage to create the You Tube follow and build videos (if I had presented before I am sure without all the mistakes we could of done them quicker, Sorry my bad) and finally my wife who had the misfortune of listening to all the debates a family would naturally have when a project means so much to them and the missed nights of snuggling up before we sleep.
For them I want to give special thanks and this personal thank you, your help and support is appreciated and with an amazing family we can create amazing things. Thanks and love you all.
Thanks for reading and have fun creating your own Printtable.

Step 2: How to Access Information? / Creating a Community
At the time of writing this instructable we are still putting the finishing touches to the website Printtable.com.
With-in the site will be links to the you tube channel as well as additional information about the build, we will be giving away some of the build parts such as acrylic panel sets, rods, wiring  and starter kits to builders in competitions and will also provide a one stop shop for all the printable components and upgrades.
A forum for all to assist each other in all thing Printtable and 3d printing.
News articles, tips and tricks and expanding on the printtable plans with help of the community for the future.

Step 3: Parts Required
6.jpg

This video is the first step (same as above) in a easy to follow step by step guide on preparing the Ikea Lack table ready for its amazing transformation into an attractive large platform 3D printer.
2 x IKEA LACK TABLES (in your choice of colour and finish) http://www.ikea.com/ select country and search for LACK Table size 55x55 cm
The Printed parts (also available at PRINTTABLE.COM) or find a local 3D Hubber to print them for you at 3D Hubs
1 x MKS SBase (Smoothieware Compatible)
1 x MKS TFT 28 Touchscreen
1 x 150cm IDC Ribbon Cable (ribbon supplied with touchscreen is not long enough)
1 x Power Supply (this model uses a 12v 10a 120w) Note ***Upgrade to have Mains voltage heated bed***
3 x Stepper Motors Nema 17 (X-Axis, Y-Axis and Extruder)
1 x Stepper Motor Nema 23 (Z-Axis)
1 x 10mm All Thread 420mm (Z-Axis Lead Screw)
1 x Acetal Block 50mm x 30mm x 25mm (lead screw nut and bed fixing)
1 x Flexible coupler 6mm/10mm shaft bores (Z-Motor to lead screw connection)
2 x 12mm Stainless Steel Rod 500mm (Z-Axis Rods)
4 x 8mm Stainless Steel Rod 520mm (Y-Axis Rods)
2 x 8mm Stainless Steel Rod ? mm (X-Axis Rods)
1x 8mm Stainless Steel or Aluminium Rod (Y-Axis Drive Rod)
2 x 6000 series zz Bearing 8mm Bore (Y-Axis Drive Rod)
6 x F62322 Flange Metal Double Shielded Ball Bearings ( 4 x for Y-Axis GT2 Belt) (2 x X-Axis GT2 Belt)
3 x Small washers/Spacers (for F62322 Flange Bearings above)
8 x LM8UU Linear Bearings 24mm
2 x  LM8UU Linear Bearing 45 mm
4 x LM12UU Linear Bearings 30mm
3 x End stops (Mechanical limit switches)
E3D Titan Extruder
E3D V6 Hot End Complete with 0.6 or 0.4 nozzle and volcano heat block and cooling shroud/fans
1 x 40mm x 40mm x10mm fan (For part Cooling)
3 x springs for Build plate
2x 20 tooth GT2 (6mm Belt) Pulley wheel to it directly to Nema 17 (X-Axis and Y Axis Stepper Motors))
2 x 20 tooth GT2 (6mm Belt) Pulley wheels 8mm centre bore (Y-Axis Drive Rod)
1 x 36 tooth GT2 (6mm Belt) Pulley Wheel 8mm bore (Y-Axis Drive Rod)
2 metres of GT2 6mm Belt
1 Closed loop 160 GT2 Belt
1 x 6mm Polycarbonate Sheet approx. .......... (Bed supports and front screen mounting)
1 x 1mtr 20mm flexible conduit
1 x 1mtr 20mm conduit
2 x 20mm conduit saddles
1 x 20mm conduit female connector
1 x 20mm flexible conduit adaptor
1 x 1.5 metres ptfe tube (for smooth filament guide from reel to extruder)
1 x Drag Chain
Sundries
Selection of M3, M4 ,M5 Bolts
Electrical wires
Screws
零件清单.rar (12.71 KB, 下载次数: 372)
回复

使用道具 举报

推动3D打印

关注南极熊

通知

联系QQ/微信9:00-16:00