3D Systems 发布最新操作软件 Sprint 4.1.

国内
07/19
14:48
分享
评论
Q: What is 3D Sprint 4.1, and where can find the download link?
A: 3D Sprint 4.1 is the latest version of file repair and file preparation software intended for use with
current generation and most legacy 3D Systems plastic printers. Includes SLA, SLS, MJP, CJP,
FIG4, and NEXTDENT. Excluding Titan & Kumovis.
 Download here: https://support.3dsystems.com/s/article/3D-Sprint?language=en_US
Q: How do I find the version of 3D Sprint I currently have?
A: After launching 3D Sprint, point and click onto the gear icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
The banner at bottom of the popup window will display the version you are currently running.
Q: The auto-update function is not pushing out this release to existing users. Why not?
A: We recently pushed the update of version 4.0 to users. Version 4.1 is a minor update to 4.0
which does add some new functions and bug fixes, but is not essential and only necessary for
a small set of users. We are letting users choose if they want to download it at this time.
Q: Who NEEDS to download 3D Sprint 4.1?
A: Users of the new SLA 750 and the SLS 380 printers need to use version 4.1 or newer. And,
SLA 750 users should also install a specific patch to enable the expanded suite of materials.
Q: Who CAN download 3D Sprint 4.1?
A: Only users of 3D Sprint 4.0 that already have an active or purchased license may choose to
download and use the latest version of our file preparation software.
Q: What new functionality is found in version 4.1?
A: Highlights shown below. Please review the “What’s New in 4.1” PDF for complete details.
 New printers supported: SLA 750 and SLS 380 are now supported
 Egg shell mold feature: create vents, bridges, sprues, general final assembly for shell molds
 Priority Control: Determine criteria used to arrange parts. i.e volume, height, random, smallest
 Auto-placement: Improved performance of multiple instances of same mesh by up to ~70%
 Figure 4 misc. updates: thin feature preservation, drain feature, collision check
 Bug fixes: several dozen bug fixes have been addressed across all technologies
Q: I am not finding my legacy printers/materials that I previously prepared in 3D Sprint, but I
still want to prepare files for those printers and materials. What should I do?
A: You now have the ability to install multiple versions of 3D Sprint. Please download and install
3D Sprint 3.1 from the same link shown above in addition the current version to continue printing
with legacy printers and materials.
Q: My new printer arrived with version 4.0. Do I need to install the version 4.1?
A: No, it is not necessary, but you may want to update to the latest version to use the new features.
封面.png

上一篇:铂力特金属3D打印设备中标多个项目,包括智能制造、航空航天、高校科研等行业
下一篇:盈普大尺寸生产级SLS 3D打印设备走向市场化
回复

使用道具 举报

推动3D打印

关注南极熊

通知

联系QQ/微信9:00-16:00

南极熊3D打印网

致力于推动3D打印产业发展

Copyright © 2024 南极熊 By 3D打印 ( 京ICP备14042416号-1 ) 京公网安备11010802043351